Wednesday, August 25, 2010

anxious?

ok, so i am apparently really bad at updating. i need to carry my camera around more often so i can post up any visual stimulation.

school has started. i was excited until i realized this is my last year. as my title implies, i am nervous and horribly anxious. it is only day three and the pressure to make sweet ass bfa work is upon me and i feel as always the same way i felt the first day of college. f.u.c.k.e.d.

but alas, with my new senior attitude of being positive, (not as easy as it may seem), i am going to get through it and attempt at this bfa thing. wish me luck.




things i've been thinking about ....
do ho suh's fallen star

1 comment:

  1. school started already? that's probably why you're harder to get a hold of. Just hang in there and enjoy your last year, and don't let the pressure get to you. my classes start on monday, but this time i'm doing the teaching...

    ReplyDelete